- Charter Spectrum – With no contracts and a 30-day money-back guarantee, Spectrum customers have the flexibility to change providers. The company also offers big channel packages and fast internet without tying you to any contracts and you have the safety of a 30-day money back guarantee. Charter Spectrum also offers service bundling and transfer incentives.
- XFINITY – Comcast may get a bad rap for its customer service, but its TV and internet plans are some of the cheapest we found. This cable Tv and internet provider offers great value with an economic but satisfying channel lineup and solid DVR. However this provider is available in limited sates.
- Verizon Fios TV – Its custom plan offers quality over quantity. Verizon has the most customizable channel package. With Verizon, you get all the basic cable channels, plus your choice of channel pack. These packages are crafted with all your favorites and you get a wide option of add-ons and traditional plans that cover more ground. Verizon also gives you DVR and bundling options and to top it off the customer service is very good.
- DIRECTV – DIRECTV is the largest satellite TV provider and it stands out for its comprehensive “Premier” package that includes over 50 sports channels, plus all other premium channels. It is known to have the best sports package that contains all the sports all the time. It is also known for its phenomenal customer service and a standard DVR that includes a lot. On top of that DIRECTV comes with plenty of packages to choose from.
- DISH TV/DISH Network – Dish Tv is known for its Hi-Tech DVR. Its has a good reputation in customer service and offers competitive sports packages.