Note: Make sure your existing balance is paid off before enrolling in Auto Pay, in order to avoid late fees. You can do this by making a one-time payment.
- Sign in as Head of Household.
- Select Enroll in Auto Pay.
- Enter your payment method details.
- Follow the prompts to complete enrollment.
Methods that can be used to set up Auto Pay:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
- Debit card
- Checking account
- Savings account
- Once you’ve chosen a payment method, enter the info when prompted.
When I’ve set up Auto Pay, when will my first Auto Pay exchange happen?
Auto Pay is attached to your charging cycle. For instance, on the off chance that you enlisted after your charging your cycle date, the principal exchange will occur amid the following charging cycle.