Spectrum Mobile was launched in 2018 as a hybrid Mobile Virtual Network Operators that operates by using WiFi and Verizon’s Wireless network to provide service to its subscribers. When available, Spectrum will connect to Spectrum Wireless Hotspots for data usage.
Heres what you need to know about it:
- The service is only open to candidates who are customers with Spectrum Internet.
- If you cancel your Spectrum internet you will be required to pay an additional $20/month for your Spectrum Mobile wireless plan.
- From the time of signing up with Spectrum Mobile, you are allowed to sign up a maximum of 2two lines under an account.
- After 30 days of signing up, you can add additional lines to reach your allowed limit of 5 lines per account.
- You are required to use Auto Pay for Spectrum Mobile.
- There are credit check requirements before finalizing the subscription.
- Customers have to buy a new Spectrum Mobile phone.
So what Plan options do one have to choose from when it comes Spectrum Mobile. Below is a list with details of each option.
Spectrum Mobile Cell Phone Services
- Spectrum Mobile By The Gig
- Unlimited talk and text with 1GB of data at just $14
- Spectrum Mobile By The Gig 2GB
- Unlimited talk and text with 2GB of data at just $28
- Spectrum Mobile Unlimited
- Unlimited talk and text with 20GB of data at just $45
You can get your service plans and SIM cards at the Spectrum Mobile website.