Error # 1. On Demand unavailable: Due to traffic on the On Demand platform, Spectrum On Demand may be unavailable for a short period of time.
Possible Solution: Give it time and try accessing Spectrum On Demand again in a few minutes.
Error # 2. Can’t fast forward: Due to programming restrictions.
Possible solution: Certain On Demand content can’t be fast-forwarded.
Error # 2. Can’t record: Video On Demand program recording is not allowed.
Possible Solution: You can only watch a Video On Demand program during the rental period for the program.
Dealing with Error Codes.
Error code # 1: Arris, Motorola and Pace Spectrum Receiver Error Codes
Error code # 2: Cisco/Scientific Atlanta Spectrum Receiver Error Codes
- You may receive an error message or code while watching TV or ordering Video On Demand (VOD). The following troubleshooting steps will help you to resolve some of the most common errors associated with your Arris, Motorola or Pace Spectrum Receiver and your Cisco/Scientific Atlanta Spectrum Receiver.
- Refresh Your Spectrum Receiver
You can do this online or over the phone by calling (833) 267-6094.
- Refresh signals are limited to one every 15 minutes up to a maximum of three updates within a 24-hour period. Sending a refresh signal doesn’t interfere with scheduled recordings or previously recorded programs on DVRs.
- Reset Your Spectrum Receiver
To refresh you Spectrum receiver:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the device.
- Wait 15 seconds and then plug the power cord back in.
- Wait up to 20 minutes for the receiver to fully recover and then turn it back on.