Are you having trouble accessing your Spectrum On Demand? Here are a few guidelines.
a) On Demand titles are grouped by type: TV Shows, Movies and Video Store (for On Demand rentals). to access them:
- Press Menu on your remote control.
- Navigate to TV Shows, Movies or Video Store using the arrow buttons on your remote, and then press OK/Select.
- If your remote control has an On Demand button, you can press it once to access TV Shows, twice to access Movies or three times to access the Video Store.
b) You can browse TV Shows and Movies available On Demand with your subscription or expand the list to include programs available in other subscription packages and rentals. When browsing titles in the Video Store, rental prices will display below each highlighted rental.
To browse content and choose a title:
- Scroll through program categories using the arrow buttons on your remote.
- Highlight a program that you’d like to watch, press OK/Select on your remote and then choose from the following viewing options:
- Watch: Begin watching the program now.
- Rent: If you’re in the Video Store, select a program to rent and then confirm your rental.
- Record: Set a series recording, if available.
- Browse Episodes: Choose from episodes that are Available to Watch Now On Demand, or view scheduled TV listings.
- Add to Watchlist: Save a program for later viewing. Learn more.
- If prompted, enter your On Demand or Purchase Controls PIN.
NB! The gold key icon indicates that the On Demand title isn’t included with your TV subscription. You can select Upgrade to access the content.
After selecting an On Demand title, you’ll find icons and information for movies that have been reviewed by Rotten Tomatoes and Flixster. Next to the icons, you’ll find a number that represents the percentage of critics and audience members who gave a movie positive reviews.
- The red tomato represents mostly positive critic reviews.
- The green splatter (Rotten Tomato) represents mostly negative critic reviews.
- The red popcorn bucket represents mostly positive audience reviews.
- The green spilled popcorn bucket represents mostly negative audience reviews.