Note: After making new Spectrum.net username, you’ll have to hold up 24-72 hours before you can utilize it to sign in to any TV applications.
Regardless of what time of day it is, on the off chance that you get a sudden longing for Westworld, Outcast or any HBO or Cinemax appear, we have you secured.
Watch gushing video of your most loved HBO or Cinemax Original Series, blockbuster motion pictures, sports, satire, and documentaries from your PC or cell phone whenever with next to zero buffering.
Signing in to HBO GO/MAX GO
Online and mobile content can be accessed through the network pages on SpectrumTV.com and the Spectrum TV app, as well as TV channel apps.
While On Demand content is available everywhere, you should check that:
- You’re subscribed to these networks or channels as part of your Spectrum TV service.
- You’re in an area where the network or channel offers live streaming.
Choose the provider to access its homepage:
To download apps and sign in:
- Download and install the HBO GO and MAX GO apps from your device’s app store.
- Once downloaded, open the app.
- Select Spectrum as your TV provider.
- Sign in with your Spectrum username and password.
You’ll use the same sign-in information you use to access other “TV Everywhere” content. Access to these apps will depend on your level of Spectrum TV service.
Can’t Sign in
Check the following:
- You have HBO/Cinemax as part of your TV service.
- Make sure you’re signing in using the correct username and password.
- If possible, try uninstalling and reinstalling the HBO GO or MAX GO app.
- “Sorry! HBO online content is only available with a Spectrum TV HBO/Cinemax subscription.”
- You’ll see this error message when visiting HBOGO.com as well as MAXGO.com on the off chance that you don’t as of now buy into HBO and additionally Cinemax as a major aspect of your Spectrum TV administrations.
- “Video Player Error”
- HBO GO/MAX GO can’t play the show at this time. Please try again later.
- “Video Player Timed Out”
- In the event that the video player has kicked you out because of inactivity, you’ll see this message. You’ll proceed with the show from where you left off.
- “HBO GO Error or MAX GO Error”
- Your session has timed out. Please sign in again.
- “Missing Required Registration Token”
- If you’re using a desktop or laptop computer, try clearing your browser cookies (or use another browser) and try again. If you’re using a mobile device, try clearing the application data and try again.